Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sleigh rider extraordinaire!

Christmas Eve at Gorgoza Park


Adrianne, the side kick!


Here's to sleigh riding...

Day after Christmas with little buddies Kasin and Kelby...

So yesterday I committed to being a better blogger and I'm really going to try and do that. However, my focus was on Tristen, so I thought it was only fair to spotlight Braxten today.
I have to laugh because he says the funniest things sometimes. He reminds me so much of my Grandpa Ted when he sometime confuses words and such, but then sometimes he just says the most off the wall things. Anyway, he absolutley loves to play baseball football, tumble, wrestle ect, but his real passion is sleigh riding! I swear to you the other night we were talking about little league spring wrestling and he said, "you know, I really think I'll take the spring off, so I can focus on sleigh riding!" No kidding! I don't think there is a kid on earth that loves to sleigh ride more than Braxten. Except maybe his little counterpart Adrianne. They are hilarious. They will go in any weather conditions, snow, sleet, rain...doesn't matter. Adrianne just lives next door and can be on the hill in a matter minutes. As you can see, she isn't afraid of the snow and is willing to try anything. In fact, Braxten will try to sleigh ride down the dirt hill in the summer! He will go with anyone that is willing, big or small, old or young he isn't picky! The more jumps and crashes, the better. Of course, lest we forget that we have to come in the house, sopping wet and frozen and have a big cup of hot chocolate with marshmellows. This is also my favorite time, because I get to enjoy all the play by plays and giggles as they discuss the major air or wipe outs they had! What a kid....