Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Double Open on the floor and another medal!

Last night Tristen's tumbling coach wanted her to try and throw a couple of the new skills she has been working on on the floor, rather than into the pit! I was sick to my stomache, but this was her first try!


Piece of cake....

Also, this past Saturday she competed at Weber High School. This is the last meet prior to State so she was really wanting to do well! She looked great and is tumbling really well right now. She placed 1st and was well above qualifing score for Nationals. Hopefully, she can do it next month!


3 comments:

Ovard Clan said...

That is so awesome! She dones such a good job.
By the way, I will have to invite you to view my blog, it is private.

Diston Family said...

Really.... I'm blown away! Love u Sissy! We need a Braxto fix...

Chris and Michelle said...

Congrats Tristan! You are awesome!